Kia ora koutou,
Our 2015 AGM will be held at http://specfic.nz/meeting-room/, at 2 pm this Sunday 28 June. An agenda is provided below. We look forward to seeing you there!
To use the meeting room:
- Log in to the website using your username and password
- Navigate to http://specfic.nz/meeting-room/
- Click on the black bar pop-up at the bottom right of the page to expand the chat app
- Click on ‘SpecFicNZ Online Meeting Room’ to enter the meeting
2015 AGM Agenda
2 pm, Sunday 28 June
Chair: Marie Hodgkinson, President
- Meeting called to order and roll taken
- Presentation of last year’s AGM minutes and vote to accept (2014 minutes available here)
- Voting for the new Core committee. Final nominations may be taken at this point. Voting will be by SurveyMonkey.
- Presentation of Membership Report Darusha Wehm
- Presentation of 2014–2015 Financial Report and vote to accept Beaulah Pragg
- Vote—Should SpecFicNZ instate a Code of Conduct for our members?
- Announcement—The 2015 SpecFicNZ Member Survey Darusha Wehm
- Announcement—SpecFicNZ Publishing Grant 2015 Recipients Darusha Wehm
- Any other business
- Announcement of the newly elected Core committee
- Thanks to outgoing Core members
If you have any issues (e.g. log-in problems) before or during the meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org .