Here at SpecFicNZ HQ we are always looking for new ways to support our members and promote their work. We try to keep our ears to the ground and share whatever news and information that we can, but sometimes we do miss things.
With this in mind, we are starting a brand new monthly bulletin for the SpecFic blog which can be also be shared on all our social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Our aim is to include essential content BY you, FOR you.
This could be:
- New book released/published
- Book launch details
- Podcast (one you have featured on, or have made yourself)
- Author interview (of yourself or one you have done)
- Blog post you would like to share
- Convention or group meet-up information
- Book review (of your own work or one you have written)
- Any other content relevant to SpecFicNZ
Monthly bulletins will be posted at the beginning of every calendar month. Cut off dates to ensure your content is included is three days before the end of the month. (eg. for the October 2019 bulletin we would prefer all info to be sent to us by the end of the 27th September.)
* SpecFicNZ does reserve the right to occasionally decline suggested content if it breaches any area of our Code of Conduct. If you are not sure, please just get in touch to ask.
* Only content from SpecFicNZ members will be accepted. If you’re not already a member, you can join up here.