Clawsome Dragon Limericks Winners
Phantom Feather Press received a hoard of dragon limericks from all around the world. The verses made them roar and laugh, and on occasion, breathe fire. So many of the limericks were clawsome! Contestants made a fangtastic effort! Some of the finalists are SpecFicNZ authors.
The winners ( 1st, 2nd & 3rd places) will soon receive a voucher for the e-book Clawsome Dragon Limericks. All winners, honorable mentions and finalists have their limericks in the e-book and their names in the table of contents.
Winners: Clawsome Dragon Limericks Contest – Children’s Category
- First Place: Mia, 8yrs, Wellington, New Zealand
- Second Place: Katie, 12 yrs, Hamilton, New Zealand
- Third Place: Jervayz, 12 yrs, Hamilton, New Zealand
Winners: Clawsome Dragon Limericks Contest – Adult & Teens Category
- First Place: Chris Makowski, Texas, USA
- Second Place: Sarah Garriott, USA
- Third Equal: A.C. Lindsay, New Zealand & Kerrie Spicer, New Zealand
- Jane Percival, New Zealand, Best Illustrated Limerick
- Lyn McConchie, New Zealand, Clever Use of Historical Language
- Jack Newhouse, New Zealand, Best Limerick with a Scottish Accent
- John Irvine, New Zealand, Brilliantly Yuck!
- Gloria Hanlon, USA, Inspiring Limericks
- Christopher Drown, Australia
- Gareth Barsby, United Kingdom
- Katharina Gerlach, Germany
- Chris Makowski, Texas, USA
- Charles Hoge, New York, USA
- Mahoney Adair, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Sarah Garriott, USA
- Dr Bob Turvey, UK
- John Irvine, New Zealand
- Andrew Mackrory, Ohio, USA
- Vincent Van Gouache, New Zealand
Feel free to share this link to Clawsome Dragon Limericks with grumpy old knights, dragons with a sense of humor, and princesses who enjoy a roarsome laugh!