Don’t forget to attend the upcoming SpecFicNZ Annual General Meeting, taking place on Saturday, August 20th from 2:30-4:00pm via chat room (access via the link you should have received recently in an e-mail).
IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE that we need at least 10 attendees to the SpecFicNZ AGM to have a voting quorum. Without a voting quorum, we cannot elect our new committee and SpecFicNZ will be in jeopardy. So, please make every effort to support your writers association by coming to the AGM. RSVP’s are not required but are appreciated to email@example.com.
Below, you will find the agenda for the AGM. We have made every effort to keep the business to a minimum, and there will be a time after the meeting officially closes to chat or discuss your input concerning the future of SpecFicNZ. If you have something you feel needs to be added to the agenda, please feel free to e-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SpecFicNZ AGM Agenda – August 20th.
1. Official Meeting Opening – Ripley Patton, SpecFicNZ President
2. Yearly financial report – Andrew Robins, SpecFicNZ Treasurer
3. Thanks to outgoing committee members Andrew Robins, Anna Caro and Wen Baragrey.
4. Presentation of the newly nominated committee – Joff Horlor, SpecFicNZ Webmaster
5. Membership Vote for the newly nominated committee – Ripley Patton, SpecFicNZ President
6. Brief “State of the Org” address by Ripley, SpecFicNZ President
7. Official closing of the meeting – Ripley Patton, SpecFicNZ President
8. Informal chat and membership feedback.
We hope to “see” you there,
Ripley Patton, SpecFicNZ President