Sunday 27 February 2022
Presenter: Deb Potter
This session introduces Amazon advertising for self published authors.
We’ll talk about
- Amazon from a sales viewpoint
- sponsored product advertising
- writing ad copy (interactive session)
- ads in the wild, how they work
- characteristics of books that are easier to market on Amazon
- targeting (interactive session)
- figuring out if your ads are effective
- and end with a Q and A session
Deb Potter is an Amazon ads enthusiast. She admins the Facebook page: Authors Optimizing Amazon and Facebook Ads with four other experts. Her book Amazon Ads for Authors gives introductory and advanced tools to get the best from the Amazon self-publishing platform. Deb is based in New Zealand and her day-job is in data and analytics. She has a Masters in Creative Writing, and Certificates in Children’s Literature and Journalism.
Deb will bring us two sessions on Amazon Ads. The first session is for absolute beginners.
The second session (to be held 10 April) assumes you have ads up and running.